Tuesday, June 06, 2006

In Transit.

In the internet cafe in Heathrow airport on my way home, now. Bags are all checked in with United Airlines, and no-one had a heart attack on the previous flight. Phew! The only casualty is that I left my eyeglasses on the nightstand in the dark while getting ready to leave for my 4AM flight out from Cyprus. My patients will have to be patient with ME until I have them sent on. I will be rather blind until then...

I must say, it's nice to be back in the land of lightning fast internet service. Yesterday, in Nicosia, I spent an hour trying to upload photos to this site to no avail. When I get home, I will sort through all the pictures and put up the ones that illustrate my narrative. I may have some lingering comments, too, once I have digested my experiences.

Until them, I am in THE TERMINAL. See you all soon.

No comments: